ciao tutti! It’s an absol-oot-ely FABULOUS DAY here on the Hill.
Cicadas are zumming, Quisqualis perfume is stunning and there’s green everywhere. We could do with a bit more rain but, for the moment, totally relishing the stunning SE Queensland weather.
Oh and Here’s the recipe for Baked ricotta w Herbas & Chilli as promised.
The Little Cellar Rat hasn’t made it yet…. but it’s on the ‘Fridge to Do List’ so photos when she has.
BAKED RICOTTA w HERBS AND CHILLI \
- 1 small whole ricotta about 300g
- 2 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 teasp fennel seeds
- ½ teasp chilli flakes
- 1/2 teasp fresh oregano or thyme
- 2 x small bay leaves crumbled
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1 X tablespoon grated parmesan
- carta di musica or crackers to serve
- Preheat oven to 160 C Lightly oil baking dish
2. Invert ricotta into dish and sprinkle with garlic, herbs and spices.Drizzle w EVOO, season w S and P and sprinkle with parmesan.
3.Bake 20 min until tinged golden.
4. Serve with carta di musica / crackers/ toasted ciabatta